- I am so ready to join my husband here- St. George, Utah. I am missing him like crazy and I can't wait to see him again.
- The days seem so much longer without him. I try to keep myself busy, but without him coming home from work to break up my day, it seems so long. Luckily, my mom has stopped by twice this week to watch the little dude while I pack.
- I am getting ready for a yard sale this weekend and I hope I can sell everything. I have to get rid of everything because traveling 2000 miles is just too expensive and would be even more expensive if we had to rent a U-haul. So we are selling all that we can and taking the necessities. It stinks, but we've got to do it.
- My parents didn't take the news well, my mom is pretty supportive, but still very sad that we are moving so far away. My stepdad, is extremely upset and wakes up in the middle of the night crying over it- but, he is being very helpful in getting things figured out. My dad and step mom are very very upset. Our relationship has turned really tense and I hate it.
- Everyone says that in order to be happy you need to make yourself happy first. They never mentioned that by making yourself happy you would, in turn, make others unhappy. Ugh.
- I am so sad to be leaving my family and hate that they are hurting over it, but we really need to do this for ourselves. There's a huge chance that we could be very happy out there- this time.
- I really hope this yard sale goes over well! They are calling for a 60% chance of rain tomorrow and I desperately hope that it passes us. Or if it does rain, it rains in the early morning and is just cloudy the rest of the day.
What's on your mind lately?