- I cannot wait to visit this gorgeous place. This is the view from the Mayan Palace in Puerto Penasco, Mexico. The husband and I will be taking a little road trip from small town, Ohio to this gorgeous beach at the end of August for my brother-in-laws wedding! I am super excited!
- I miss my husband. Since having Emery, my husband and I decided that it would be best for me to be a SAHM. So, he got a second job to make up the difference. He leaves the house at 6am in the morning and doesn't return until 10:15pm. I have found out that distance does, in fact, make the heart grow stronger.
- Can we just slow time just a bit. I can't believe how fast my little man is growing. It just seems like yesterday that I had him. Time just goes to fast!
- I am obsessing over Eureka. Have you seen this show? I honestly don't know why it has taken me this long to sit down and watch it, but I'm glad I did. I am such a nerd. Thanks Hulu, for feeding my addiction!
- Chris Hemsworth is one sexy beast! That's all I have to say on that matter.
- I love nap time. I love it even more when I get to nap also, but when I don't its still nice because the house is so quiet.
- I miss romance. Having two little one makes it hard to find romance anymore. And nothing gets my fire going like romance. The husband doesn't quite get it. He's always in the mood. Me, on the other hand, I need the spark. Its nice to know that he's still interested when I'm at my worse.
- My husband is a sly one. So a while ago, before it was a big deal, my husband tricked me into reading Fifty Shades of Grey. How in the world did he do this? Well, he told me that he heard that it was kind of like Twilight and the other vampire books that I've read. So, I purchased it on my kindle. Boy, was he wrong. Of course, we all know now after hearing all about it, that it is the smuttiest book ever! I confronted him with this and he just smirked and said, "I know. I wanted you to get in the mood." Silly man. Now, I can read some smut, but golly, this would make a hooker blush. I skipped over most of the book because I couldn't handle it. haha.
What are you thoughts for today?
Anything exciting planned for the weekend?