Friday, June 29, 2012

Flashback Friday


via September/October 2006
(Please note: We were a bunch of goof balls in these photos. And in the bottom one we were extremely bored one rainy day and decided to get dolled up and take pictures-in tube tops. We were weirdo's. haha)

Oh my word, how I miss this girl! Meet my gorgeous friend Stacey. My roommate for about 2 months while I was at Victory Bible College in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She was such a breath of fresh air. We had so many good times in such a short while and when I left Tulsa it broke my heart because I had found such a great friend. I miss friends like that.

One of my favorite memories with Stacey was when we got all dolled up and went to go see the movie John Tucker Must Die with our friend Alan. After the movie we were all craving chocolate so we bought a chocolate cake and a jug of milk. We went to a park beside our apartments and shared the cake. It was so spontaneous and delicious. I am so happy that I got to know such a wonderful person and got to share this amazing memory with her.

What's your memory for Flashback Friday?


Blogger

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love friends like that! I have a few that I often go back through all our photos and cry a little about how much I miss them.

    When I was pregnant my sister and I did the whole buy a chocolate cake and some milk. We sat on the floor in my little apartment and ate cake with out good friend Q. Whenever we get together all three of us, we all laugh about that time. My non-alcoholic nineteenth birthday! lol

    This post made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that you had lived in Tulsa!!! I have lived here most my life! I'm glad you like it. Too many people say there isn't enough here. But I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people!
And I love hearing from you.
I can't wait to get to know each one of you!
xo,
Danielle♥