- I am going through some severe little terror withdraw. I cannot wait until my beautiful girl comes back home from the beach tomorrow. Its been so quiet in the house without her.
- I am super excited about going to the Arts & Crafts festival with the family this weekend. The only down fall is that it's supposed to be a high of 102 and a chance of thunder storms. My hope is that the rain today will cool things down for the weekend.
- I have been feeling a little lost lately. I have been feeling a bit neglected in the friend department and I terribly miss our craft days. I'm know that everyone is all busy with their summer, but its been this way for the last year or so and its getting old.
- I have been thinking about beauty school a lot lately and I really hope that within the next year or so I can make the leap and tackle my dream. It has been something I've been wanting to do for some time and I just need to do it.
- I really wish money grew on trees, well at least for a little while. Long enough for us to buy our own place, pay off the car, go on a nice vacation, and put myself through beauty school. Oh if only it were that simple.
- I can't believe my little man rolled over yesterday! He's growing up so fast!! I absolutely hate it. I just want to keep him a baby just a bit longer.
- The husband and I made a deal that for every 15 lbs I lose I can get a tattoo. I have been talking to him about getting a sleeve or a piece on my calve for a while now. I am trying to lose weight to feel better no because I feel like I look bad. I just know that if I lose a few pounds that I will feel much better and so his bit of motivation is doing wonders. Now, I just need to figure out what I want to get done. I have a few ideas, but I'm having a hard time making up my mind.
What are your thoughts for today?